Most Random 60 Secs Ever Most Random 60 Secs Ever

Wasn't expecting much

I liked when he vommited the bear. The rest wasn't really very amusing. 8 hours isn't very long I for an animator, but it could have been much better.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Freaking hillarious.

This was great. Unlike most of these random type things it was well animated, and well voiced, and above all, not overly juvenile. It was just great XD

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

10s all round!

This was truly awesome, and very true. It makes me wanna go check out 'Maple story' too >_< although i realy dont wanna waste more time I could be making my own flash in on an mmorpg!

voice in head: "But it's free!!!"

Me: "nnnoooo....you...cant....make me!!!"

gah...ill go check it out :D

Aweosme flash. The voice acting was nice too! Nice and clear!

CirrusEpix responds:

Spend time with Flash. So what if it is addictive. It is at least productive.

Battle Story: part 1 Battle Story: part 1

Okay...

The graphics were good, and it seemed interesting, and then suddenly, WHAM...it ended...and I was like...wtf? Did it just end? Seriously thats the shortest thing I've ever seen on Newgrounds. Waat I saw was OK, but I fail to see the battle, or point.

Okay so you say there will be more, but perhaps you should make them longer, alot longer than this, because I realy don't think that the NG people will like how short this is, and how little content there actualy is there. If you think this is a mean review, you haven't seen some of the jerks who watch our stuff around here...

TheDarkGhost responds:

I dont think your review is mean :P i appreciate it, and all the review said it was short, but i already warned for that. Im going to make it longer, but im happy you guys like the idea.

RienLand RienLand

Some people are just awesome...

you're one of them.

It had style, it flowed, it was original, brilliant, and had a bunch of naked guys fighting ants!

Go you ^_^

Primal War 11 Primal War 11

None too shaby

Highly awesome, you've obviously put some effort in here. Im not sure whats with the obsessive amount of skimpily dressed beast women XD but nevermind :D It's still an awesome epic movie :3

Dinosaurchestra Dinosaurchestra

Good.

LMAO SO RANDOM. Good job, not sure how to feel about the music...

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

Wow that's totally awesome

It's brilliant, and a nice music choice - Goat Lock here ;)

(Pulse) (Pulse)

Damn good

What? What the hell just happened to me? And what was that guy in the red room doing? o_O

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

OOOOH WOWZIES!

2nd place, well done OD, you truly deserve it. Maybe it wasn't a bad move submitting this to NG huh :P